UNITED WAY POSITIONS
If you wish to apply for one of these positions, please email your cover letter, resume and job title you are applying for to Melissa Lewis, Senior Partnership/HR Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VISTA ALIGNS OPPORTUNITIES
Current Open Positions:
United Way of Escambia County
Positions Opening Soon:
2-1-1 Northwest Florida
- Partner Development Coordinator (position available April 2019)
- College Prep Program (position available September 2018)
Every Child A Reader in Escambia
- Program Coordinator (position available August 2018
First City Art Center -- position available September 2018
- Outreach Coordinator
Gulf Coast Kid's House
- Outreach Coordinator (position available June 2019)
Independence for the Blind of West Florida
- Volunteer Coordinator (position available April 2019 )
Legal Services of North Florida
- Volunteer Recruitment and Event Management (position available November 2018)
Mana Food Pantries
- Development and Outreach Coordinator (position available April 2018)
- Program Manager (position available November 2018)
Pensacola State College
- Coalition Suicide Prevention Specialist
Internships available at United Way of Escambia County are listed below. When applying for an internship, you will need to submit your resume and a cover letter to Jonathon Potrzeba, Communication and Outreach Director. Please specify the internship you wish to apply for.
Applicants must be 18 years or older and possess a high school diploma prior to the start date of the internship. Internships are not paid positions and follow the academic calendars of post-secondary institutions. Hours per week are dependent upon course requirements and/or position description. All other requirements are listed in the position descriptions.
Spring 2018 Internships
Marketing Communications Intern: The Marketing and Communications Intern will gain experience in graphic design, traditional marketing, social media, and event planning.
Internship Release Schedule:
Summer 2018: TBD