WE ARE WOMEN UNITED
Women United is a diverse, vibrant community of women from across the region who are making a positive impact in Escambia County. Through a commitment to leadership, philanthropy, and volunteerism, Women United is focused on strengthening early learning for young children—helping them begin kindergarten ready to read, learn, and succeed.
We’re raising our voices, rolling up our sleeves, and leaving our fingerprints on a legacy of change. With global reach and deep roots in the community we serve, we are able to create lasting change on a scale that no single individual or organization could achieve on their own.
That’s what it means to LIVE UNITED.
- Connect with like-minded women and expand your personal and professional relationships in fun and inspiring ways
- Provide support for ReadingPals, early childhood literacy outcomes, and other critical issues impacting Escambia County
- Invitations to exclusive events and volunteer projects that are meaningful and fulfilling
- The ability to inspire generations of women leaders to fight for the health, education, and financial stability of every person
- Opportunities to advocate for key community issues at the local and state level
Make a difference together -- and have a great time along the way! We’re always looking for women who will contribute their personal passions, best ideas, and unique strengths to the mission of building a stronger community.
Women who make an annual donation of $1,000+ automatically become members of Women United. You may also qualify with an annual gift of $500+ when you commit to 25 hours of service.
United Way strives to be as flexible as possible; you may combine your gift with a spouse or partner, make a one-time gift, set up a payment plan, or contribute through your workplace campaign. Women United has been structured to provide opportunities for involvement that accommodate diverse lifestyles and schedules. Your level of involvement is completely up to you.
You may be missing out on important announcements and invitations to special events! Please take a moment to update your contact information below. For more information about how to join Women United, please contact Director of Development, Kelly Jasen, at 850-444-7147 or firstname.lastname@example.org.