Harnessing The Power of Exemplary Customer Service
Winning customers and keeping them happy is difficult. If you're interested in learning effective ways to win and retain more customers, then you'll want to attend this training course offered by the Center for Corporate and Professional Development.
- Understanding how the culture and values of your organization drive excellent customer service
- Learn how to identify and hire service-oriented staff
- Learn a set of specific tools and processes that will help you build great service into your company culture
- Earning repeat business and referrals
- Understand the concepts of great service recovery to diffuse difficult situations and recover fast
Tickets are $199 and includes a continental breakfast, lunch, and course materials. Reserve your spot now at PensacolaState.edu/ECET.
For more information contact: Ruth McKinon or Tracy Hunter at 850.484.1374.
Presented by: Pensacola State College and Studer Community Institute.
1000 College Blvd, Bldg 23
Pensacola, FL 32504