- About Us
- Our Work
- Our Partners
- Our Community
- Members Only
United Way Foundation
A gift to the United Way of Escambia County Foundation does not have to be an immediate cash gift to United Way. Some ways to contribute to the Foundation include:
- Gifts of stocks, securities, real estate or other assets
- Testamentary bequests; specific, contingent or residual
- Trust arrangements providing either fixed or variable income for life
- Life insurance: assignment or beneficiary designations
- Planned gifts such as securities with retained income for life, real estate with retained lifetime use or an income for life
We encourage you to consult your tax professional as you consider a gift to the Foundation. Donors to the Foundation are recognized as Foundation members, members of the Agnes Weis Society and the Leaders in Giving Society. Please be sure to let us know if you have or are planning to include the Foundation in your will/estate plan so we can recognize you.
Foundation Board of Managers
Thanks to these individuals for volunteering their time with the United Way of Escambia County Foundation as members of the Board of Managers:
Martha Ann Hunter
C. Flack Logan
Want to learn more?
To learn more about the United Way of Escambia County Foundation, call Laura Hill at 444-7143, e-mail Laura@unitedwayescambia.org.