- About Us
- Our Work
- Financial Stability
- Workplace Campaign
- Loaned Executive Leadership Program
- Emerging Leaders Society
- Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP)
- Day of Caring
- United Way 2-1-1
- Non Profit Training Series
- Our Partners
- Our Community
- Members Only
Emerging Leaders Society
Emerging Leaders are young people - ages 21 to 40 - who commit to LIVE UNITED 365 days per year through their annual gift of at least $365. Escambia County's Emerging Leaders are passionate about improving and contributing to our community.
What I can expect as an Emerging Leader?
- The satisfaction of knowing that you're making an impact in you community!
- Communication from United Way about important issues related to the Education, Financial Stability and Health of our community's residents.
- Recognition in our publications.
How can I make an impact as an Emerging Leader?
- Your gift of $7 per week or more ($365 annual gift) can provide:
- 6 - month supply of medications for 4 low-income people, OR
- Shelter for 42 people during a natural disaster, OR
- 12 therapy sessions to youth with developmental disablilites
It's easy to give by payroll deduction through your participating company's United Way Campaign. Indicate that you are an emerging leader on step 3 of the pledge card -or-
Contact Frank Giammaria at (850) 444-7147.
with one of United Way's initiatives. Click here for a list of opportunities.
Let your voice be heard! Understand United Way's mission and role in the community. Here is a good place to start!
2014 Emerging Leaders Society Current Members:
Sandra Lechuga Corrales